Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Gem

I had to share with you an amazing talent , she is from Ontario Canada like me , she was kind enough to email photos of her kitchen.
Her kitchen embodies all the things I love.
Pine floors , white beadboard walls , butcher block counters , farmer sink , bridge faucet , open shelving , stainless appliances , painted white cabinets, a swinging door , gorgeous pendant lights , it could not be ANY better
This kitchen has it all . Sarah has "IT ", the most amazing vision and talent , and incredible taste and as I do she LOVES a bargain , and knows where to splurge , like on these Restoration Hardware lights and appliances.
Sarah had the swinging door made out of MDF and routered to look like beadboard , it mimics the front doors large round window , how charming .

Adorable skirt on the sink , oh my . I am crazy about that range hood it is gorgeous , and the wall of cabinets surrounding the fridge, look at all that storage.
I am sure you will ask so the colour is Cloud White Benjamin Moore.



Here is the before , well well well , you can see what a talent Sarah really is. She is an amazing designer through and through .



There is so much more to come from Sarah , you have no idea , thank you Sarah for sharing your home with me and all my readers , you are a Rock Star!

No comments: