Saturday, January 9, 2010











I wanted to find a happy and cheerful images to share with you the good news , what is cuter than adorable kiddies?, Mom is feeling good , on the mend and hopeful to figure out this heart condition .
Luckily there were no blockages found , which is great but puzzling , we know stress brings on heart attacks right ? especially for women , this seems to be the leading cause of the recurrent attacks .

Thank you for all the kind words , prayers and encouragement , it makes a world of difference.

Pay attention to the signs , ask for help ladies , take time out for you { the hardest part for some of us , me included } we don't have to take it ALL on and do it ALL well, do we...?




10 comments:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I'm so glad to hear she is feeling better! Stress is a tricky thing, my stress definitely manifests itself in my body. It's so hard to stop something like that. Perhaps more specific relaxation and stress-control exercises? I'm thinking about you and your mom!

Jane said...

Glad to hear she is better.
Stress is insidious! It invades all areas of our bodies and it's really difficult to stop its invasion. I have learned to breathe deeply (think of the breathing we did in labor) and I have found a blend of essential oils that help dissipate stress...through massage and aroma therapy. It has been so helpful!
Jane

Sheryl said...

I'm so happy to hear your mom is feeling better!

worldmiss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peanut-Butter Kitty said...

So glad things are looking up. Thanks for the happy pictures, they are so cute!
Shelley

Tasha said...

I'm glad to hear your mom is feeling better! my dad had a heart attack at the beginning of december... it was his first, and out of the blue... I know how scary it is. :(
he is also on the mend...
but i understand your stress!

tasha

Cottage on the Hill said...

So wonderful to hear your mom is feeling better!

Elizabeth (blue clear sky) said...

Hoping and praying that your Mom feels better and stronger with each passing day!

Restyled Home said...

So glad to hear your mum is on the mend. Hopefully all the puzzles will be sorted soon.

Did you see you made the H&H list with me: http://www.houseandhome.com/design/design-sites-we-like

Exciting!

Cathy said...

I am so very happy to hear about your mom!

{{Big Hugs}}

Cathy